Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Wine Camp - An Introduction to Wine October 6, 2012
Saturday, October 6, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
Los Angeles, CA
Learn the wine basics from A - Z! So Cal's #1 Wine Class - Wine Camp "Intro to Wine"
We believe it is easier to learn when the wines are exceptional and you can connect with a top educator!
WINE LIST (As always, all wines are purchased from the restaurant, and may change)::
1. Buttonwood, "ZINGY" Sauvignon Blanc, Santa Ynez 2010
- fresh, crisp and clean - a stellar example
2. Paul Pernot, Bourgogne, Burgundy, France 2010
- a noted all-star producer, this wine is so precise, a perfect example
3. Riverbench, Chardonnay "Estate" Santa Maria, 2010
- produced by a legend, this wine is rich, ripe, round, full throttle and balanced with generous oak and butter!
4. La Fenêtre, Pinot Noir, Single Vineyard, Santa Maria, 2009
- mouthfeel, color, nose, aroma - check out this hot new producer of top quality Pinot Noir.
5. Duckhorn Napa Valley Merlot, 2009
- Top quality and value found here: chocolate cover cherry, toasted orange peal, yes we are going to drink some F-ing good Merlot
6. Silverado Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley 2007
- 93 Points James Suckling, 92 Points The Wine Advocate. Dark cranberry in color with a hint of baking spices in the nose.
7. Beekeeper, Zinfandel, Madrone Spring Vineyard, Rockpile, Sonoma County 2009
- A noble wine from one of Sonoma's top Zinfandel destinations
Founder and Educator
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.